Stomp-Head 3.Black Line
Ultra light analog guitar amplifier with tube simulation
New definition of guitar amps !!!
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
It is a pure analog design with unprecedented light weight and small size. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way on the top of the speaker cabinet or set up on an effect board. It features a built-in foot switches which allows fast channel and sound shape changes during the performance. Now you will know how it's like to take your sound where ever you go!
Stomp-Head 3.BL (3 foot-switches)
- Power output: 60W RMS with a power brake to 40W
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and DRIVE
- 3 foot-switches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], CRUNCH, BOOST
- Effect loop
- LINE OUT with guitar speaker simulation
- Power output selector
- Speaker impedance selector: 4-8-16ohm
- 2 loudness mode: STUDIO / STAGE