60Watt Ultra light analog guitar amplifier
Master Tube Design
New definition of guitar amps !!!
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
The Stomp-Head 2.CL is an extremely light and small but still powerful and great sounding guitar amplifier. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way as a head amp, on the top of the speaker cabinet, or set up on an effect board. It features two foot switches that allow fast channel changes and muting the amp during the performance.
Stomp-Head 2.HG (2 footswitches)
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 60W RMS with a power brake to 25W
- Auto detection speakers impedance
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD
- 2 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], MUTE
- Input GAIN BOOST
- Effect loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- Additional input for external channel selector/controller
Everywhere you go keep your sound on you!