Stomp-Head 4.High Gain
70Watt Ultra light analog guitar amplifier
Master Tube Design
New definition of guitar amps !!!
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
It is a pure analog design with unprecedented light weight and small size. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way on the top of the speaker cabinet or set up on an effect board. It features a built-in foot switches which allows fast channel and sound shape changes during the performance. When the Stomp Head is used as a head amp, an external standard foot switch or controller can be directly connected in order to access all of the amp’s features.
Stomp-Head 4.SL (4 footswitches)
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 70W RMS with a power brake to 40/7/4W
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD
- 4 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], CRUNCH, BOOST, MUTE
- Effect loop
- LINE OUT with guitar speaker simulation
- Power output selector
- Speaker impedance selector: 4-8-16ohm
- 2 loudness mode: STUDIO / STAGE
Everywhere you go keep your sound on you!