90Watt Ultra light analog guitar amplifier
Master Tube Design
New definition of guitar amps !!!
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
The Stomp-Head 5.CE is an extremely light and small but still powerful and great sounding guitar amplifier. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way as a head amp, on the top of the speaker cabinet, or set up on an effect board. It features 5 built-in foot switches enabling control all functions while in use. When the amp is positioned as a "Head", in order to control all it's function an external foot controller can also be connected.
Stomp-Head 5.CE (5- footswitches)
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 90W RMS with a power brake to 40W
- Auto detection speakers impedance
- 3 channels: CLEAN, Classic LEAD, High Gain LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD
- 5 footswitches: CHANNEL 1-2-3, BOOST, MUTE
- NOISE GATE
- Input GAIN BOOST
- Effect loop
- LINE OUTPUT with speaker simulation
- Additional input for external channel selector/controller
Everywhere you go keep your sound on you!